2021 Wolfpack Way Plains
Games that will be occurring:
11am – Varsity Boys vs. Owen J. Roberts.
2pm – Jr High Boys vs. Hazleton.
3:15pm – Jr High Girls vs. Hazleton.
They will be collecting for two organizations, The Cancer Wellness Center and Little Eric’s Foundation.
All proceeds earned this day will be split evenly between both organizations.
Here are the events planned for the day:
1) Cancer Awareness T-Shirt Sales – $15.00 each. Available in Gold, Pink, Purple, Blue, Orange and Kelly Green.
2) Penny Wars – We will have three containers to collect coins & cash. Each container will represent the three home teams playing this day to see who earns the most. Winning team gets ‘bragging rights’.
3) Bake sale
5) Skill Challenge Activities
Tickets are sold to kids (and adults) at 3 for $1.00 to take a chance at a number of skill challenges:
- Dribbling challenge – navigating a ball through cones.
- Passing challenge – passing a ball through a marked off zone.
- Target challenge – shooting at set targets.
7) Wellness booths
8) Donated items drop off