Thank you for joining us for the “Pretty In Pink” Tea and Luncheon! It was wonderful to share this powerful event with you. The Chef has graciously supplied some of the recipes that were served. Please feel free to download them so you can enjoy them anytime you like!
We hope to see you next year for another great event and more tasty food!
Balsamic Raspberry Chicken
½ cup raspberry preserves
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon raspberry flavored liqueur
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 teaspoons dried, or fresh, thyme leaves
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup chopped shallots
½ cup fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons butter
1. Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about ¼ inch thick. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken to plate; cover to keep warm.
3. Add raspberry liqueur, balsamic vinegar, and raspberry preserves to pan.
4. Add shallots and chicken to pan; cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning frequently.
5. Turn off heat; add butter and stir until butter is incorporated.
6. Place chicken on plate, spoon sauce over chicken. Top with raspberries.
Strawberry Tiramisu Parfait
½ cup strong coffee
1 tablespoon rum
1 cup whole ripe strawberries, sliced, divided
4 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. mascarpone
2/3 cup sugar, adjust sweetness to your liking
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 sponge/lady fingers, halved
1. Prepare coffee, add rum, set aside to allow to cool.
2. Combine ½ cup of the strawberries, cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar and vanilla in a blender and pulse until creamy. Set aside.
3. Pour prepared coffee into a shallow bowl and soak sponge finger halves one by one on bothsides until expresso has coated the biscuits. Line the base of four serving glasses with 2 halves ofsponge fingers.
4. Divide and pour half of the strawberry cream cheese mixture over the lady fingers. Repeat withsecond layer of remaining sponge fingers and strawberry cream cheese mixture.
5. Top with whipped cream and a strawberry slice.